Map Categories to Pages
Updates in version 1.3.2:
1. Added pagination in auto-insertion. Number of posts per page are be displayed from “Blog pages show at most” settings from “Reading” option page. Use following CSS classes to change styles.
Updates in version 1.3.1:
1. Exclude Category IDs option on Widget.
Updates in version 1.3:
Widget to display pages from the Page’s category.
Latest Version: 1.2.3
Compatible WordPress Versions: 2.6 to 3.0.3
Updates in version 1.2.3:
1. Bug fixes.
2. Display categories on Edit Pages page.
Updates in version 1.2.2:
1. Do not auto-insert posts if the Page isn’t mapped to any Category. It used to insert all the posts if the Page isn’t mapped to any Category.
Updates in version 1.2.1:
1. Improved compatibility with Menus in WordPress 3. Thanks to Joe
Updates in version 1.2:
1. Compatible with WordPress 3
Updates in version 1.1:
1. Option for auto-insertion of the Pages on Category pages
2. Option for auto-insertion of Posts on the Pages which belong to the same category
Map Categories to Pages displays the category box on the “Edit Page” page. By default, Every page in wordpress is mapped to the default category but this plugin gives the option to select categories for a pages. Read Plugin Update: Assign Categories to Pages – version 1.2, Plugin: Assign Categories to Pages – version 1.1 and Assign Categories to Pages in WordPress for more information.