News Feed is your Facebook homepage where you get updates from your Facebook friends, Pages etc.
If you don’t want to hear regular updates from some of your Facebook Friends, you can hide them from News Feed.
Hiding someone from News Feed
Take your mouse to the news item, a X button will appear in the right-to corner of the news item.
When you click the X button, it will ask you to hide the person or mark as spam. Click on Hide button to hide the friend.
Unhiding hidden Facebook friend
- Scroll down to the bottom of your News Feed and click “Edit Options.”
- Remove your friend from Hide section by clicking on X button against your friend’s name.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.
- You can adjust the number of friends visible on your News Feed.
- Type a name under Show more to add more friends to show on News Feed.
- To hide, use text box under Hide section.
- To edit recommended friends, click on “View recommended friends” link.